- This event has passed.
Trees Talk with the Psychedelic Society
December 5, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 5:45 pm
Journey with Helen into the wisdom and teachings of three master teacher trees, bringing the initiation and medicine needed for 2022 and beyond.
Trees are often overlooked and disregarded in our search for healing, but their power and support is extraordinary. As well as bearing fruit, birds nests and treehouses, they are wisdom carriers and can provide healing as profound as any other medicinal plants that are more widely recognised. Whilst travel is restricted, the earth is offering us a chance to come home to medicine we are surrounded by. Connecting to our environments with fresh eyes, we are able to find empowerment, healing, strength and waves of bliss on our doorsteps. Nature is always in charge and she wants us to listen more, she has secrets to share.
“Deeply life changing.” ***** Terry Glover, ‘Trees Talk’ 2021
Trees have a relationship with you even if you are unconscious of it. Look for which trees are predominant near your home or work; it might not be a coincidence. According to Druid Lore, there are 21 initiation trees, and when the time’s aligned the tree you need will appear in your life. During this day of exploration, surrender and connection we will meet three sacred teachers:
- The Birch: The initiator, purifier and youngest of the teacher trees
- The Oak: The master tree, bringing balance, strength, perspective, compassion and healing
- The Yew: The mysterious gateway between life and the beyond, full of secrets for those ready to listen, an ancient temple of knowledge
***** “This was an amazing talk. A lot of useful information on so many levels. Very well structured. Beautifully led. Highly recommended.” Trees Talk, Spring 2021
I have experienced firsthand how to talk with trees. I spent weeks in isolation with towering beauties in the Amazon rainforest but my deep initiation began from working with trees of my own indigenous land. With the simultaneous loss of my mother, relationship and work, I sought solace in nature and soon found myself compelled to spend all my time with one specific ancient oak. I am deeply grateful for the support and healing I received. Over the course of months of pilgrimaging to this tree, I began to experience consciousness-altering encounters and downloads. After a year, I went to a head Druid who confirmed I had organically received all three stages of initiation by the Oak without an intermediary. This journey has taken me onto the Birch and Yew.
I am now excited to be able to share their wisdom and guide you through tools and techniques so you can seek solace, healing and a deeper connection to the trees of your land at any point during your life.
“This was a great opportunity to explore interests that have been growing significantly in the past few years. It was beautifully led with sincerity and kindness and lovely to be in this group of strangers brought together around a common theme. So glad I could participate. This past pandemic year has necessitated revising routines and patterns–listening more deeply to the soul and to creation has been part of that for me. This course helped in that ongoing journey.” Patricia Peebles, Trees Talk, Spring 2021
“Thanks for a wonderful course today. I can already feel it helping me enormously so I’m very grateful. Your work is very important.” ***** Tim Sandars ‘Trees Talk’ 2021
This day will include:
- An introduction to the secret life of trees
- Understanding the significant trees in your past and messages you may have been getting
- How cutting-edge science is now confirming that trees talk to each other (Lord of the Rings knew!)
- 21 master trees– a medicine directory for physical and emotional balance
- Practical tips about how to form your own connection with trees and what not to do
- Guidance on how to go deeper, if you feel the calling
- Vision sharing
- How to work with a tree as medicine
- Channeled meditations, transmission and healing
More on Helen:
Helen Millar is a speaker, ceremonialist, and weaver of community and healing. She is on a mission to bring people from head to heart-centred living, working with groups and individuals to cast off the reductive version of themselves and tap into the inner magnificence lurking beneath. She passionately believes this transformation is available to everyone willing to take the leap. Having turned her own life around from one of self-sabotage to self-celebration, she is able to share tools from around the world, and some of the cosmos, to help you shift from a fear to love fuelled life. Helen’s work includes ceremonies, groups, retreats and one-to-one sessions to support you with tools, techniques and some of the universes’ magic to reconnect to your heart and have the courage to put into action it’s teachings.
Drawing upon her Shamanic and Buddhist path, she entwines creativity, astrology, numerology, tarot, healing, introspection and community to create a portal for living a happier, braver, more expansive life. Her work was recently featured on the Discovery Network and Mind, Body Spirit Festival.
“This course was so beautifully held and heart centred, while radiating pure authenticity and warmth. Helen is a skilled facilitator and created a space where we could all come exactly as we were and bare our vulnerability. I have attended many cacao circles and this was by far my favourite. Each week I felt a profound shift as deep material came up to be gently worked with. Much love and thanks.”
“Every session was amazing in its own way, and so varied. I enjoyed every minute. The energy was so powerful; I really have found it life-changing. I’m looking at life in a new light.”
– Lindsey Johnston, civil servant, feedback on women’s retreat, 2020
“I gained more in 3 sessions than I gained in 3 years of therapy! You got to the root of the issues and I have been able to find the connection I was pining for. Since the 3 sessions, I have made significant changes in my personal and professional life resulting in a life that is more balanced. Thank you Helen I believe your amazing work has given me the leaps I needed to learn to live again.”
– Sabi C., psychotherapist, feedback on one-to-one sessions
“I have been to hundreds of ceremonies over the last 30 years of running a retreat centre. Helen’s cacao ceremony in Ibiza really was one of the most beautiful and heartfelt ceremonies I have ever been a part of. I had profound realizations, felt a deep connection to my family and that was because of her heart, her knowledge, her light and the beautiful and safe space she created!”
– Kezia Kaur, therapist, healer, life coach, founder & CEO Ashiana Retreats, feedback on Ibiza retreat, 2019
Possible benefits of the course:
- A deeper connection and understanding of the multidimensional aspects of the earth
- A deep sense of protection, calm, surrender, strength, joy
- Tools for life to find solace and connection, wherever you are in the world
- A new lease of life for your local environment
- Feeling less lonely and misunderstood
- The ability to talk to and with trees (no, really!)
- Healing for mind, body and soul
- Understanding the different energies of different trees and what can help you and when
- A deeper sense of trust in the process of life, and tools for what 2021 may bring
- Awe and wonder at the magic that surrounds you every day
“The meditation was really beautiful. Thank you so much- it all blew my mind – got chills all over. Your intuition and knowledge is on another level. ️ I’ve not met many people with whom I’ve resonated so much.”
– Sarah of Parasitayoga on Midweek Medicine
Note for the work
- If possible, please avoid alcohol the night prior and lean into eating plant-based, avoiding sugar, and excessive caffeine on the day so your energy field is more open to receiving.
- Access to the outdoors will be beneficial, during the time when we are not online
- If you are able to get a flower remedy for Oak (Bach flower remedies are available in Boots, Holland and Barret and online stockists, alternative independent makers often carry them as well), to have with you on the day that will add added depth to your experience.
- Pre-work optional invitation will be sent in preparation for day, or to serve you after we close.
“Great Helen, as always you were and are a pleasure to work with and I feel as though from your ceremonies I am on the verge of really breaking through my own metaphorical chains which have held me back”
To join this event you’ll need to create a free Zoom account which you can set up here.
DATE: Sunday 5th September 2021
TIMES: 10.30am-noon, 1-2.30pm, 4.30-6.00 pm UK time. Sessions will be recorded and sent to anyone unable to attend live. When not in sessions you will have tasks to complete, and time to refresh, eat and absorb. Please avoid filling the slots between our sessions as it will be tree time.
Low income: £60
There are only 5 low-income spaces. Please bear this in mind if considering this option.
BOOK HERE: http://dandelion.earth/events/6143065f621b4a001100b638